Pandamonium token use in 5 riddle rooms + trapped in the room

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    I finally got access to the 5 question riddle dwarf nether room. After answering all of the five questions the teleportation shrine spawned. I wanted to see if pandamonium tokens would work and they did. When a pandamonium king showed up the room returned to if I had never answered any of the five questions. The riddle dwarf did not spawn his requested teleporter and the shrine was gone. Enemies also spawned out of bounds with the scream of the token.

Sigils do not work. Pandamonium tokens should not either.
4) What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).
Windows 10
5) What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
6) Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

I have not tested what happens if they are used after answering one or two questions correctly. It probably should not even be an option to use the tokens though.