Pandemonium King should have better stuff to steal

I would like to register my mild disappointment that the Pandemonium King doesn’t have a particularly cool artifact to steal. (I’m still a little vague on exactly how his ability works, but I think it would be too overpowered for the player to get an artifact with it?)

problem is artifacts are very bland atm… atleast on the IOS side of things. Every artifact is the same stats at same char lv. Sadly its become a situation of… I will go and forge 6 new artifact bows on the next 50 level hit for a moderate boost on primary stats. All I do with found artifacts is dismantle them :frowning:

Hoping down the road there is a plan to change or bring in a new system for special / legendary artifacts or something that really makes it interesting to hunt for them.

Like a nether artifact that requires steps and Rituals to forge and enhance. That’s be sick.

On the topic of the Pandemonium king, he drops a unique creature core as well as multiple different legendary crafting materials all of which have really cool effects that you won’t find on any other creature or area. So it’s not really lacking in goodies. However, more cool materials of pandemonium would be exciting to see.

Yeah, I hadn’t gotten any of the legendary crafting materials from him until the last few hours. I’m not expecting anything huge from stealing from him; an artifact pre-enchanted with one of those would be fine, for instance.

[quote=“Juncboks, post:3, topic:659”]Like a nether artifact that requires steps and Rituals to forge and enhance. That’s be sick.

On the topic of the Pandemonium king, he drops a unique creature core as well as multiple different legendary crafting materials all of which have really cool effects that you won’t find on any other creature or area. So it’s not really lacking in goodies. However, more cool materials of pandemonium would be exciting to see.[/quote]

haha wow seems you also think the same as I do. go check out my new artifact suggestion :)… basically how you said.