Pandemonium Token Crashes V. 0.0.8

PANDEMONIUM PRESENCE IS ACTIVE

methodology - I had 23 tokens and went to the highest level i had, 12 and used all tokens till i crashed or ran out. power balance is 53 unless a token changes it.

the event where -first monster- grabs the token and runs away has a about 30% rate of crashing - every time it succeeds it gives 2 exalted emblems

i think hitting ‘e’ fast to get through the tokens may also be causing a crash – doesn’t appear to be related to speed of key pressing as it just happened on the first token

Not sure if this is a bug or a joke but both pockets feel fuller and pockets feel lighter make you lose resources

Looks like the ‘e’ press crash and monster grabs token and runs away are responsible for the vast majority of crashes

GENERAL FEEDBACK ON TOKENS after about 250 uses - unless the token effects are based on your level or your average monster level the effects feel very underwhelming compared to siralim 1 even with pandemonium presence

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_artifactbox:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘113498’ name ‘’
at gml_Object_obj_artifactbox_Draw_64
############################################################################################

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_artifactbox:

Unable to find any instance for object index ‘104245’ name ‘’
at gml_Object_obj_artifactbox_Draw_64

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Key Press Event for E-key Key
for object obj_itemconfirmuse:

Variable obj_itemconfirmuse.k(100519, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_inv_ConsumableUse

stack frame is
gml_Script_inv_ConsumableUse (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_itemconfirmuse_KeyPress_69