Pit Wraith Redeemer bugged?

I am not to far, arround lvl 20 and got the idea that a combo of 2 Pit Wraith Redeemer, 2 Dragon Soldiers would be fine to stun enemies and keep constantly the 150% Damage boost the Pit Wraith Redeemers get when attacking 100% Health Mobs. Then i mentioned that when the Pit Wraith Redeemers attack a 100% Health target, which is already stunned they do damage up to abaout 130, but the target still keeps at 100% health after the attack. I send rest of party on defend command and only the Pit Wraith Redeemer keep attacking a last stunned 100% health enemy. They are not able to kill him, even text says they did damage. They keep the target unlimited in stun and finaly its only possible to end the combat when other team members do the job.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

bug

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Build a party of 1 Stronghold, 1 Unicoen Vivivier , 2 Pit Wraith Redeemer, 2 Dragon Warrior and fight. Attack stunned healthy Enemy who was “healed” before by a Dragon Warrior with a Pit Wraith Redeemer.

3. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.