Please tell me how to obtain my first Dumpling

Desperate to find out. Please spare a moment of your time to let me know! :slight_smile:

72 views but 0 replies…feelsbadman. Where are them “experts” at which this subforum mentions? Y’know I’m at the point where I’m getting Vertraags talisman to 100 just to see if that might get me anywhere in regards to obtaining a Dumpling, even though it’s probably related to Treasure Golems (which appear to be near useless for all the fuss that the game makes about them, btw). Doing all this while missing out on a +300% singular encounter chance; makes me wonder why Yseros is my highest lvl talisman really. Can’t you even drop a hint? Is it a random drop recipe or something?

Edit Psst you can PM the answer to me if you’re worried about spoiling it for anyone guys :wink:

Sorry, I got mine when you could use Trap gems on them.

Other than building up their kill count and exacting the normal way, I don’t really know at this time.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:3, topic:4592”]Sorry, I got mine when you could use Trap gems on them.

Other than building up their kill count and exacting the normal way, I don’t really know at this time.[/quote]

No worries…I got the game 2 weeks after it came out so I missed out on that. I’ll also get Toruns talisman I guess, get max knowledge for dumplings at least even if that’s not the way to be able to extract a core xD