Poison Bug Android 1.11

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I noticed that recently my poison did 2 damage to 2 different creatures then 42 the next round. I am not sure if there were rituals, etc. on the creatures. One was an iron golem. I believe it was my spitting arachnalisk that did the poison.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

I am on the Android version.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Thanks.

Rob

Since 42 reduced by 95% is just about 2 I get the feeling you were facing a Phase Knight or some other creature having the Endurance Aura trait on an artifact. Endurance Aura reduces non attack and non spell damage, like poison, by 95%. Once you kill it then creatures start taking the full damage again. It’s definitely the bane of builds that rely heavily on bleed, burn and poison.