Possession ability bug.

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Bug.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    The ability reads “After attacking, replace this ability with target’s main ability and afflict it with Stun for 2 turns.”

When a creature with Possession on either Artifact or Demonic ability slot attacks, Possession will replace the attacker’s main ability, not Possession.
The attacker can still repeat this process and stun the target for 2 turns every attack. I’m not sure this is intended.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?
    Windows.

2. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Let me know if you need more details. I know it’s a bit confusing :confused:

Edit : Also the same thing happens when Possession is obtained from Death Shapeshifter ability Artifact.

I just tested it more, it your main ability is the ones that have the effect at the beginning of the battle, you still keep the effect after losing the ability.

For example if you have Intimidation as your main ability and Possession as second/third, when Possesion proc your Intimidation will be replaced, but at that point it you don’t lose the bonus.
You will get a free ability and can still stun for 2 turns every attack. a bit abusive :wink: