Possible Bugs With Bombardment and Foot Eater

There’s a nagging part of me that says I’m being dumb and not noticing something, but I’ve checked enemy traits, battle history and realm properties and I can’t find anything.

I can’t explain why, but on my Abyssal Wisp, the traits of Bombardment (via fusion) and Foot Eater (via artifact) just don’t activate. It doesn’t say activation or stat change or anything is blocked in battle history either. It simply says that it attacked, enemy took damage, and done. Whether it’s Foot Eater or Bombardment that doesn’t activate, that’s all it says. There’s no information on why it doesn’t work. I’ve noticed it much more with foot eater since my battles lead with an attack from Abyssal Wisp, so I see more opportunities for it not to wok.

I’m sorry that I’m unable to provide any more detailed information. I don’t want to take up too much of your time. If nothing is found relatively quick, I’ll assume there’s a proper reason why it didn’t work and I instead missed something.

If need be, I can send you my save file.

Thanks for the information! I’m making some major changes (internally) to battles to resolve a lot of things like this so we’ll see if this problem persists after the next patch.

Okay, so I wasn’t just dumb! Good to know. I’ve had this issue for a while and was wondering if I was just missing something every time.