Possible change to the cosmetic DLCs

Hey guys,

I was wondering if the cosmetic skins are skins only and not creatures added in the game? If so then why not? Heck I saw some pretty cool skins and I swear I will get all DLCs on pay day. I would like to suggest some changes to it though. If the monster skins are not/will not be actual monsters then why? It would be nice to see them as actual monsters then change the skin mechanic to fleshwarper coins allows you to purchase the skins and include the skins of all existing monsters so we can choose to recolour our creatures to our favourite skin from its family.

Next is wouldn’t it be better if you guys would create and sell unique player avatars instead? At least the avatar is purely cosmetic while seeing monster skins (especially the cool one!) being skin only really sucks and makes me wish that those skins are actual cool monsters instead.

[quote=“towerbooks3192, post:1, topic:2981”]Hey guys,

I was wondering if the cosmetic skins are skins only and not creatures added in the game? If so then why not? Heck I saw some pretty cool skins and I swear I will get all DLCs on pay day. I would like to suggest some changes to it though. If the monster skins are not/will not be actual monsters then why? It would be nice to see them as actual monsters then change the skin mechanic to fleshwarper coins allows you to purchase the skins and include the skins of all existing monsters so we can choose to recolour our creatures to our favourite skin from its family.

Next is wouldn’t it be better if you guys would create and sell unique player avatars instead? At least the avatar is purely cosmetic while seeing monster skins (especially the cool one!) being skin only really sucks and makes me wish that those skins are actual cool monsters instead.[/quote]

Zack thinks it would be nice to have skins of all the existing monsters, but it’ll be too much coding apparently. Maybe in the future, but not now. Maybe for Siralim 3 which will apparently use completely different coding and that so that it doens’t get laggy at ultra high numbers!

all i hope is for siralim to remain on mobile platforms