Primitive Incantation

I’m using a team of Diabolic Horde as a Nature Mage + Temperance + Primitive incantation + Pharaoh’s Boon. The stats in 90% of battles are massively buffed, with Atk nearing the millions. However in a few battles, with NO traits among the enemies that effect traits or stats, my hordes stats are not buffed past 20k. Not sure if there is something missing, but if you need any screen shots or specifics just lmk.

This is still happening once every 5 combats or so. I am very careful to verify that no traits exist that should effect the stat boost or traits. Please address this.

After further testing it seems that in many battles the “Start of combat” effects of Primitive Incantation and temperance do not activate. There is never any anti-trait or anti-reaction traits on the enemy teams.

This probably isn’t the answer you wanted to hear, but I’m 99% sure the actual bug is that your stats are able to get that high sometimes. Stats are supposed to be capped at 500% of the amount they started the battle with.

I don’t mind that, but the problem is i’m not seeing them proc at all, if they proc to the max of 500% they would still give me a huge advantage and benefit for the actual purpose of the build i’m using, but when they don’t proc at all it breaks it 1/5th of the time

So my basic ATK on one of my DH is 30k, 500% of which is over a million, which is exactly where it goes most battles, but 1/5th of the time its at maybe 300k MAX. Which puts me far too close to the same stats of the enemies i’m fighting at level 25k with CJ buffs. That’s my issue, not getting above 500% just not getting anywhere close to it
If you want me to post my build and some screen shots i can, just lmk

EDIT: i was multiplying by 50x not using 500%, so i see the problem. With the slew of Stat% buff traits, like Prim Incan, and ALL the DH stuff, i guess a pure stat boost build isn’t viable if 500% is the max. Nevermind.

[quote=“Rumblefellow, post:6, topic:4707”]So my basic ATK on one of my DH is 30k, 500% of which is over a million, which is exactly where it goes most battles, but 1/5th of the time its at maybe 300k MAX. Which puts me far too close to the same stats of the enemies i’m fighting at level 25k with CJ buffs. That’s my issue, not getting above 500% just not getting anywhere close to it
If you want me to post my build and some screen shots i can, just lmk[/quote]

Side Note: 500% is a 5x multiplier. That means that 500% of 30K is 150K

Yeah i added an edit when i realized my math was incredibly off XD
I absolutely LOVE this game, and the many viable builds is so much fun to play around with, if my current build is exploiting a stat-max bug then i need to switch to something else