Progress Update

It’s been a while since I’ve posted an announcement, and that’s because I’ve been so busy working on our largest update yet. I’d go so far as to say that this update will be larger than all of our other updates combined.

I’m not ready to go into detail on anything quite yet, but here’s a quick rundown of what you can expect:

• All new graphics. Most of the creatures will remain the same, but all of the terrain and objects will be updated.
  • A skill point system. Each time you level up your character or complete a Duty, you’ll receive skill points. You can spend these points to upgrade your character, creatures, and unlock new abilities. This is a massive feature and will be expanded on for several updates to come.
  • Over 100 new creatures will be added. This also includes over 100 new crafting materials, over 100 new Major Sigils, and several new buffs/debuffs. Many of them won’t be obtainable through traditional methods.
  • Traveling merchants. You can encounter merchants at random in Realms. They’ll have a randomized inventory and you can purchase items using your resources.
  • A new online feature: Daily Power Spells. Each day you will be able to cast one power spell at no cost.
  • A new optional font for those of you who don’t like the new retro-style one.
  • A revamp of the Luck stat. It will go from being the most boring stat to arguably the most interesting. More details about that are coming soon.
  • A revamp of how several spells work. There will be a character-specific stat called Spell Power which affects the potency of spells. This will make spells far more effective against normal creatures and far less effective against Nether Creatures.
  • Many new castle upgrades. As of right now there are 21 new upgrades, but more might be added as development progresses.
  • 7 new objects to interact with in Realms, along with 5 new types of Duties. More might be added as development progresses.
  • Due to a significant game engine upgrade, the game will probably run so fast that you won’t even see a loading screen anymore depending on the power of your device.

This update is absolutely game-changing in every single way and I cannot wait for everyone to try it out. It’s coming along really well and I have most of the features mentioned above implemented already, but there’s still a lot of work left so I can’t provide an ETA on the release just yet.