Prophecy reroll costs

Can we have em reset back to base at approximately 1 ingame hour (or more idk - 5? 12?)
Or just cap out at some sane point (idk, 100k? more? less?)
Reason: sometimes you want prophecies not to interfere with what you do in the game, so you have to roll very specific ones
(no god favor, no normal realms)
Which can quickly skyrocket. But even skyhigh i just wont do things i dont want currently, paying 1m+ power for reroll makes it a lil dead till you wanna do anything just to reset cost :stuck_out_tongue: SO i thought maybe give it some cooldown and reset cost back to 5, or cap the reroll cost. Oh i dont mind not doing prophs at all too for some time, as an alternative. Was just looking for maybe softer solutions.

[quote author=Visio link=topic=5052.msg15785#msg15785 date=1529102221]
Can we have em reset back to base at approximately 1 ingame hour (or more idk - 5? 12?)
Or just cap out at some sane point (idk, 100k? more? less?)
Reason: sometimes you want prophecies not to interfere with what you do in the game, so you have to roll very specific ones
(no god favor, no normal realms)
Which can quickly skyrocket. But even skyhigh i just wont do things i dont want currently, paying 1m+ power for reroll makes it a lil dead till you wanna do anything just to reset cost :stuck_out_tongue: SO i thought maybe give it some cooldown and reset cost back to 5, or cap the reroll cost. Oh i dont mind not doing prophs at all too for some time, as an alternative. Was just looking for maybe softer solutions.
[/quote]Second the idea, but maybe reset every 5 prophecies completed.