Pyschic dance gets broken with lots of stacking of dodge abilites

I have an aspect dodge team revolved around aspect of season’s when you dodge gain 20% stats in speed/attack/def/int. This correctly works if I use this with psychic dance and it gives me the stat buffs twice. When I give a creature beast within (whenever a creature gains stats, gain 50% of that as attack as well) the psychic dance no longer works. I only gain my aspect stats once.

This might be bugging out due to some other trait as I’m not able to reproduce this myself. Could you please attach your save file so I can take a look at your setup? You’ll find it in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim2\save and the file will end in .sav.

I’m at work right now so I can’t attach my save file for another 8+ hours but from memory here are my traits. If you would rather just wait until I can attach save file and work on it tomorrow that is fine as well.

aspect traits: (my party is one of each aspect and two aspect of seasons and the winter aspect is the nether)
call of the aspectx2: This creature has an independent 10% chance to dodge attacks for each different type of Aspect fighting on your side. When it does, your Aspects gain 20% Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Speed.

call of the bloom: After this creature dodges an attack, it recovers 50% of its missing Health. In addition, this creature has an independent 30% chance to dodge attacks.

call of the harvest:Your creatures always have Grace. In addition, this creature has an independent 30% chance to dodge attack.

call of the solstice: After this creature dodges an attack, it attacks the enemy. In addition, this creature has an independent 30% chance to dodge attacks.

Other Traits:
psychic dance: double dodge procs
agility aura: 40% more dodge
Urdox Harbinger: 20% more dodge/crit per turn taken in battle
rejuvenation: 10% heal for each creature of the same class
pharoah’s boon: 10% more speed/def/attack/int per creature of the same class
overload: enemies spells costs 10 more mana
sloth: enemies have 30% less attack and int and 50% less mana
Beast within: When your creatures gain a stat other than Attack, they gain 50% of that stat as Attack as well. (If I had a guess this is what is breaking it).