Question about experience

i bought this game 2/3 weeks ago and I love this game.

I have one problem: When i made my first nether creature, my others creatures were already high level.

At this moment, my creatures are almost 100 level and my nether creature a little more that level 40. I made an artifact on him to get something as 25% of more experience but there is too much difference and this creature is killed too fast.

I would like to understand how work the game about the level of the enemy and how the enemy level increase (at the same realm level).

Is it calculated on the level of my team and in this case, if a make a new team with level one for every one, the enemy will be also as the same level as me?

Perhaps the game also calculate the level of my character?

And if it is too late, how can I do to reach the level of my creatures because i would like to make a team with new members but if it is the same as my nether creature, i don’t know how to do.

Thank you in advance for your answer and sorry for my bad english (I’m french)

“Is it calculated on the level of my team and in this case, if a make a new team with level one for every one, the enemy will be also as the same level as me?”

Yes, each individual enemy scales to one of your individual creatures.

“And if it is too late, how can I do to reach the level of my creatures because i would like to make a team with new members but if it is the same as my nether creature, i don’t know how to do.”

Unless something went horribly wrong with the way you created the Nether Creature, its stats should be much higher than your normal creatures despite it being at a lower level. Regardless, lower level creatures gain more experience points than higher level creatures, so eventually your lower level creatures will catch up with the higher leveled ones.

Thank you for your quick answer.

I was surprise also about my neither creature. I hoped something really powerful but i was disappointing. I respected exactly the number of the 5 differents one (Ruby…)

The only possibility is I created it with gems between level 6 and 10. Perhaps it was the reason my nether creature is no really strong.

I started a new one but i will take more time to do it and I know now that If i change a few creature at level one, it will be the same for the enemy.

Activations increase the multiplier applied to the gems in a certain category. For example, if you have 3 activations in Ruby, your Rubies will be twice as effective.

Unfortunately, if you have only one Activation in a category, you don’t get a multiplier at all.

Even at level 10, gems only give you between 2.55 and 3 points to a stat, so you definitely want them all at level 10 and under as many activations as possible.

Thank you for your precision.

It is a little difficult to understand well the full process at the beginning

I have one last question concerning the last answer i got about the number of activations as I just want to finish this part now.

It was said that one activation don’t provide any multiplier at all, is it necessary to put one activation minimum for each category or for example if i don’t put one activation on the ruby, I will get the same statistics that if I put one.

Thank you for your answer.

If you don’t put at least one activation then you don’t get anything.

ACTIVATIONS : MULTIPLIER

0 : 0
1 : 1
2 : 1.5
3 : 2
4 : 2.25
5 : 2.5
6 : 2.75
7 : 3

So if I understand well, when you say I don’t get anything, It means that I will get Zero on the statistic and if I put one activation, I will get the statistic of one normal creature?

If you don’t use an activation in a stat, but you use gems, those gems are wasted.

If you use one (1) activation, you get the exact stat value of those gems.

If you use more than one, you get a multiplier on those gems that increases their value.

Thank your for your answer.

It is so long to create one that I did not want to make a mistake, I think I understand now.