Question about 'Greed' and general questions

1. Greed steals 15% of your parties stats - does that include those from artifacts?

2. How is damage roughly calculated, i.e. is 15% more int better than 15% more damage?

3. Humility reduces enemy stats to its lowest stat, but casting it next round reduces stats further, which shouldn’t be possible since theyre now all the same, no?

4. There is oftentimes a single enemy on the team that takes 10% damage from spells and no amount of def reduction changes that, what is happening?

5. Reducing enemy def turn after turn (can it dip below 0?) doesn’t seem to change my spell damage even if I took hundreds of def from the enemy, how come?

1. One of the enemies have a shield with 90% reduced damage taken from [insert class here]. Or just insane defence rolls on their artifact / gene strength bonus added mostly to defence.

Personally ,I find the shield bonus a bit over the top.

[quote=“Respwner, post:2, topic:1549”]4. One of the enemies have a shield with 90% reduced damage taken from [insert class here]. Or just insane defence rolls on their artifact / gene strength bonus added mostly to defence.

Personally ,I find the shield bonus a bit over the top.[/quote]

Oh god, I’m an idiot, of course that’s it because all my creatures are the same class.

Yup, those shields are annoying to say the least.

I picked Chaos and the different spell perks to try and get around that; it doesn’t work. Whether a spell is Nature/Life/etc doesn’t matter; it’s the source of the spell that does.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:4, topic:1549”]Yup, those shields are annoying to say the least.

I picked Chaos and the different spell perks to try and get around that; it doesn’t work. Whether a spell is Nature/Life/etc doesn’t matter; it’s the source of the spell that does.[/quote]

That would probably explain why I sometimes I just can’t damage something barely at all.