Realm buff list

I’d like a list of current realm buffs that I have somewhere (number of broken things, loot buff, realm buffs/debuffs, etc.). Current quests wouldn’t hurt, either. Basically anything that affects that realm would be great to have as an info screen.

Maybe you could have a Realm Info menu option that would start with only very basic information about the realm (i.e. Life realms are known to have energy and essence resources, and they’re rumored to hold a powerful artifact). Bynine could sell two items, an “Infomatic” and an “Advanced Infomatic” (I’d recommend 5 and 50 emblems) that would add more information. The first would list basic info about all the buffs you have… just the standard text such as, “You’ve found a fallen star” and “Your creatures will have Critical and Blind in this Realm”. The Advanced one would give detailed information on applicable effects, such as “You have a 10% chance of being Snared while Provoking in this realm” and “You’ve found a fallen star. This will increase your Loot Hoarding level by 5”. Information for the Regal Golem’s buff would be good here, too.

I mostly kept thinking about this while picking up the stars. I’m pretty sure it counts while using a chest. I don’t know if it counts for loot after a fight, or if you lose it while picking up essence or the breakables. I probably waste a lot of time in the Life realm skipping stars until I know I can reach a chest before having a fight or picking up anything else.

That would be a really nice suggestion. I swear sometimes those stars make my loot worse…

It does seem like something the game would benefit greatly from, yeah. I especially like the, umm, “Encyclopedia Other-Plane-Of-Existencica” idea. I’m a book-guy who loves reading and this game is woefully short of little random text-blurbs. Truth be told; my favorite part of Major Sigils are the little creature descriptions. Besides, we really do need more things to do with our Exalted Emblems and having a bunch of super expensive lore/quality of life/joke items/whatever would greatly add to Bynine’s cool-guy status.

On an entirely different topic, since you mentioned the Regal Golem; I just don’t get why its red, rather than blue. Blue being the colour of royalty and junk. Just a minor gripe, but I’m mentioning it none-the-less because… screw you! You’re not my real dad!

Actually, purple is the color of greater royalty, with blue beinga color of the high class and greatly wealthy. At least in terms of old Europe. Lol, just figured I’d chime in. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Chumsie, post:3, topic:789”]It does seem like something the game would benefit greatly from, yeah. I especially like the, umm, “Encyclopedia Other-Plane-Of-Existencica” idea. I’m a book-guy who loves reading and this game is woefully short of little random text-blurbs. Truth be told; my favorite part of Major Sigils are the little creature descriptions. Besides, we really do need more things to do with our Exalted Emblems and having a bunch of super expensive lore/quality of life/joke items/whatever would greatly add to Bynine’s cool-guy status.

On an entirely different topic, since you mentioned the Regal Golem; I just don’t get why its red, rather than blue. Blue being the colour of royalty and junk. Just a minor gripe, but I’m mentioning it none-the-less because… screw you! You’re not my real dad![/quote]

I spend pretty much all my Emblems on Demonic Tomes now, so I’m fresh out.

Kool-Aid Man.

Lies! Every single wizard I’ve seen wore long blue robes to go with their beards and pointy hats! It does make a lot more sense though, as purple dyes were one of the well-expensive things back in the day, whereas blue was merely expensive. Thanks for the chime. I already feel wiser!

[quote author=VagrantSun]
Kool-Aid Man. [/quote]

I… I don’t know who (what?) that is. :’(

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar6xC8KM-jk]He’s a big red guy who smashes through walls and goes, “OH YEAH!”.

Fruit-punch flavored drink based on red dye and corn syrup.

koolaid.jpg

I always imagined the Regal Golem would just smash out of the nearest wall/cloud/magma pit, covered in pointy bones, poison ivy, pigeons, or whatever else is thematically accurate. He has to get the realm buff from somewhere, after all.

Lol, now I’m going to think of the Kool-aid man every time I see our use a regal golem.

I feel so wise and learned now! Thanks! ;D