Realm Level

I was recently wondering how far players of this game have gone in terms of Realm Level.
While having a higher level will clearly help with the more difficult realms, the impact per level does not seem to be very pronounced.

So, how far have you bothered to go… down? up? the realms and what level of Mage and Creatures took you there?
Also, if you feel like sharing, what kind of team composition did you use?

I’ve been down to realm 122, and it was done with the cheapest possible build:

• Raven Acolyte (Resin)

Acolyte forces all creatures to start at 50% health. Resin deals 35% damage to a single enemy at the start of its turn, skipping it if a kill is achieved.

• Troll Arsonist (Itchy Finger)

The original Resin creature. Itchy Finger gives a 20% chance at the end of any turn for this creature to gain the next turn.

• Omnipotent Deity (Ascendancy)

Deals 15% damage to all enemies each time a creature dies. Ascendancy ressurects this creature with full health, +100% max health, and +50% attack.

• Topaz Paragon (Flaring Ashes)

Topaz Paragon lets all my creatures start each battle at the top of the action queue with Critical for one turn. Flaring Ashes gives them all MoltenArmor.

• Cosmic Giant (Garrote)

Cosmic Giant deals 35% damage to any enemy creature that casts a spell. Garrote affects any enemy creature that casts a spell with Suffocate, which deals 20% damage each turn and Silences them.

• Pegasus (Cradle to Grave)

Pegasus redirects any blow that would kill another creature to itself, halving the damage in the process. Cradle to Grave ressurects this creature with 1 HP anytime it dies, so long as at least one other creature is alive and no other creature on the team has this ability.

The build above is infinite-depth; I can effectively go as deep as I want with it, since perhaps the only thing capable of breaking my team open is an enemy Bone Reaper (prevents death-activated abilities) paired with either an enemy Omnipotent Deity or a Skeletal Mortarsman (deals 40-60% damage to all enemies). All the damage dealt is independent of level and stats. I play a Life Mage (currently 152), so my creatures’ survivability is similarly unchained to actual stats or level.

That said, I rarely actually use this team, and play around with other less effective, and less boring, ones. With anything else I stay in the first 10-20 realms.

[quote=“VagrantSun, post:2, topic:611”]- Topaz Paragon (Flaring Ashes)

Topaz Paragon lets all my creatures start each battle at the top of the action queue with Critical for one turn. Flaring Ashes gives them all MoltenArmor.[/quote]

Just wondering, why did you choose Molten Armor? I have it in my spellbook but I don’t really find it too effective (at least for my level ~60)

At the time it was because I was hard up on good party-buff enchants, though I’ve found that in combination with Holy Defiance I can get some heavy Burn stacks going before one of my creatures finally dies. I’ve since replaced it with a Seductive Melody enchant (Siren Coercer’s ability - free Shell for everyone) for added defense.