Rearrange Artifact Stats

For the sake of my sanity could we get an NPC that lets you rearrange the order of bonuses on an artifact?

I try to keep artifacts setup in a specific order but tends to drive me crazy when i have to remove something to add something new then everything is all out of place. >.>

I second this. Or at least an auto-sort to make them consistent. Trying to find a specific trait on an artifact can be hell. I read fast enough to just scroll the list, and tend to overlook traits that are too deep in the stat list.

While this would be nice, there is the problem when disenchanting items. Right now you can easily see which enchantment goes away (its the last one on the list).

Adding in sorting would then require a way to indicate order enchantments were added…

[quote=“rlnonay, post:3, topic:2787”]While this would be nice, there is the problem when disenchanting items. Right now you can easily see which enchantment goes away (its the last one on the list).

Adding in sorting would then require a way to indicate order enchantments were added…[/quote]

You can disenchant whatever property you want, the order doesn’t matter.

Okay - in Siralim 1 the order mattered. I have only disenchanted once so far in siralim 2 - and it only had 1 enchantment to start with… lol (Wanted the token for the achievement…)