Reproducible Crash - Android

If your game crashes, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it.

Crash report is attached.

Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

I’ve encountered a reproducible crash which may or may not be limited to the Android version.

It seems to triggered by the game forcing an accuracy check against a creature with invisible. I’ve triggered the crash twice now, both times by casting Rabid Dementia on a Tower Giant. The second time the entire enemy party was in invisible, but I’m fairly sure the first time only one enemy had the status.

I haven’t yet had the opportunity to test if the invisible creature needs to be targeted by the spell or not, or if the problem is unique to Rabid Dementia (I have a few different ‘force an attack’ spells in my current line up, I’ll update this thread if I come across any more invisible creatures). Previously this worked without issue before the expansion, in fact it was my primary method of dealing with invis/scorn for my attack-focused party.

What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation?
If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU). If it’s a mobile device, please state the device’s model/brand (such as Nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 4).

Android - Motorola G Prime.

What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

Also going to use this opportunity to point out I ALSO have the text-box display issue mentioned in ‘Mobile Problems’ but with the text-boxes being interlaced with transparent lines instead of brown. (Visible in the action queue on the right side of the attached screenshots).

Edited: Added template.