Resolution/Graphics scaling issue.

Not really sure where to post this, no idea if this is really a “bug” but here goes.

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Bug? Maybe?

1. If your issue is a CRASH, please copy and paste the full error message below. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

2. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

My native resolution is 1360x768, while running Siralim using that resolution the graphics look super zoomed in and “off” compared to the footage I’ve seen of it. Changing my resolution to 1280x768 fixes this and makes it look like the footage/screenshots I’ve seen of it. I have attached screenshots to show the comparison.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows XP SP3

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

I stumbled across and purchased Siralim from the Groupees Greenlight bundle, they have yet to update their download for the game past 1.0.1, but I have downloaded the most recent demo from the website to see if that made any difference, and it doesn’t. If I have to set my resolution to 1280x768 to play the game I will, but it would be awesome if I didn’t have to.

[b]P.S.

AMAZING GAME![/b]

This will be fixed after today’s upcoming patch. Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the quick response and fix, and thanks for making this awesome game!

Cheers!