Save Corrupted - Wont Load

So i was playing, ventured a few floors lower than previously and suddenly my game crashed after i used a major sigil. This is the error message i got, and now when i try to load my save it keeps popping up and closing my game out… i just got this game a few days ago and im kinda annoyed that now i cant play my save i spent 20+ hours on already… help please?

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [999,1] out of range [323,-1] - -5.sigil(100488,31968001)
at gml_Script_scr_CreateMajorSigil
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_CreateMajorSigil (line 0)
gml_Script_load_Item
gml_Script_scr_LoadGame
gml_Object_obj_controller_Create_0

Sorry about that!

What operating system are you using?

Windows 8. Never had issues with any other games though. just happened suddenly after 20+ hours of play over several days

Could you please e-mail your save file to me at zack@thylacinestudios.com? You can find it in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim. It will be called something like siralimX.ini, where X is the save slot number. I’ll fix the file for you then send it back.

Sure, give me a moment to find it… im terrible at navigating on this laptop… lol, should arrive within 15-25 mins

No worries, take your time. Let me know if you need any help finding it.

Only thing i found was a Siralim2.bak
Im new to windows 8, there was no appdata folder on my main user or any other user folder, unlike it usually is on other windows, so i had to dig and use the search function, so… hope the .bak was the right one, its all i found lol

It looks like someone used a trainer or some kind of memory editing software on this save file, and it edited a value that it shouldn’t have. I fixed the file and sent it back with instructions on how to get it loaded - let me know if you run into any trouble!

Thanks for the quick reply and help. Great job on the game, and yes i was trying to edit something on it with cheat engine, apparently failed miserably… lol… ill try to be more careful of what im screwing with next time. Appreciate it!

oooooooooooooooooooooh snap