Second breeding creature pointless?

I breed with an creature lv42 and a creature lv1, the resulting Monster is nearly as strong as an Monster results from an creature lv42 and another creature lv42.

Does the second creature did anything to the result?

[quote=“Michael, post:1, topic:4106”]I breed with an creature lv42 and a creature lv1, the resulting Monster is nearly as strong as an Monster results from an creature lv42 and another creature lv42.

Does the second creature did anything to the result?[/quote]
The creatures contribute levels, which translates to Heredity.
Your creatures gain no strength aside from extra levels via breeding.

Basically, to climb to the much higher levels, you have to set up breeding pyramids of creatures.
N1 = lv 50
N2 = lv 80
N3 = lv 160

ect., ect.
You breed two N1s at max level to get an N2. Then you breed two N2s to get an N3. And so forth. You can breed the N2 or N3 with an N1, but I think you get more out of it by setting up a pyramid (it just costs more resources and cores).

Overall, I dislike the level cap/breeding system and don’t feel it serves to enhance the game in any way. The breeding system is GREAT for expanding creatures and gaining new creatures, but it’s poor for merely increasing level caps - which you will need to do to complete the story.

[quote=“Psylisa, post:2, topic:4106”]

[quote=“Michael, post:1, topic:4106”]I breed with an creature lv42 and a creature lv1, the resulting Monster is nearly as strong as an Monster results from an creature lv42 and another creature lv42.

Does the second creature did anything to the result?[/quote]
The creatures contribute levels, which translates to Heredity.
Your creatures gain no strength aside from extra levels via breeding.

Basically, to climb to the much higher levels, you have to set up breeding pyramids of creatures.
N1 = lv 50
N2 = lv 80
N3 = lv 160

ect., ect.
You breed two N1s at max level to get an N2. Then you breed two N2s to get an N3. And so forth. You can breed the N2 or N3 with an N1, but I think you get more out of it by setting up a pyramid (it just costs more resources and cores).

Overall, I dislike the level cap/breeding system and don’t feel it serves to enhance the game in any way. The breeding system is GREAT for expanding creatures and gaining new creatures, but it’s poor for merely increasing level caps - which you will need to do to complete the story.[/quote]

First I think thesame as you, but now I think thatthe newbreeding system is more challenging than theold because you need much more strategy than in Siraim 2. And I get +1 without having creatureson Top Level, 42 goes well for the first time.

I do not train other monsters beside my party, Im onlycreate a new Monster if I have enough Brim and Crystal.

basically you, if you want, can ignore levels. a creature with non-zero heredity, as of now, will always provide its heredity,
so X heredity creature breeding Y heredity creature is always at least X+Y heredity even at level 1.
For what can i tell now from my experience, then importance of creature level for heredity falls off quickly as max level creatures provide maximum +3 heredity. its ok when you breed 21+21 or 9+9. but after 45+45 it becomes stupidly irrelevant because you just cant have so many 45’s or 90’s in your vats idling and gaining xp.