Share your character skill points

Mind to share your insights ?

What a shame that 27 have already read this and not a one has shared! Well I won’t be so reserved with the way I enjoy this game.

Hold onto your butts, this will be an exhaustive detailing on one of my characters. Why? Because I like the game… and I can. Lol
Also! If any of you also want to share, feel free to use this as a template to copy-paste instead of having to type it all out!

Queen Sympia Lvl 61 Death Mage

Character:

-Better Duty Rewards 7/10 : I don’t know about you, but who doesn’t like more loot? And seeing as how completing duties is a constant thing, why not increase its benefit? Seems like a no-brainer to me!

-Better Major Sigils 0/20 : These will be important… but not at my place right now. In the future though, certainly gonna stack this up.

-Better Minor Sigils 0/5 : Nice, hopefully helps to get major sigils, but back to that point, I’m focused elsewhere right now. It’s a maybe on this one.

-Better Pocket Dumpling 0/5 : This would be immensely useful if I used a pocket Dumpling. However, I like using non-combat consumables like granite and power boosters, so getting one would ruin that for me.

-Better Power Spells 3/10 : I don’t have the surplus to use my power for these spells very often, but on the off chance I do, I want it to be worth the extreme cost.

-Escape Artist 0/1 : This is probably for those who play hardcore mode, but I don’t Flee… haven’t really even tried. And I’m glad I haven’t, song as how it robs you blind. Better to fight till death.

-Experience Bonus 0/X : while this might be for you, I’m patient enough to let my character and creature xp progress naturally.

-Extraction Bonus 0/20 : I get plenty of cores to not need rushing my efforts on the matter. Again, it’s play style, not really a good or bad.

-Extraction Chance 0/20 : same reasons as above.

-Flee Chance 0/5 : same reasons as escape artist.

-Improved Shards 0/20 : like other things, this is a play style choice. I’m fine taking the time and effort it takes to simply fulfill the energy requirement. I only really use shards for my nether creatures, so I have plenty of shards when I need them.

-Inscription 1/10 : the 1 point here is what I call a “value” point. It’s inexpensive and gives me a chance for favorable loot. Even though I don’t use spells much, it’s nice to have more when I need them.

-Loot Hoarding 10/25 : can you tell what I like? Haha, I am a shameless lover of loot! More loot means more artifacts, more materials, more consumables, more everything (except the ever precious resources). And this gives me more options from which to take action!

-Maximum Mana 4/X : like I said before, spells aren’t a big part of my play style, but it’s never bad to invest in a little security when you’re in a tight spot or a tough battle.

-Maximum Rituals 2/X : some people might like more Rituals than this provides, however I never seem to have enough resources to justify getting more than this.

-Power Balance Bonus 0/10 : I’ve never really had trouble keeping my power balance at max, so this hasn’t interested me so far.

-Power Balance Maximum 0/20 : This might be nice, since power balance affects some rewards, but it hasn’t pushed me to commit yet. Perhaps a value point might be worth seeing how it might affect my gains…

-Power Balance Minimum 0/20 : an interesting option for sure, however I haven’t seen less than 70% power balance. (And even that was from a purposeful experiment).

-Shorter Rituals 0/10 : like a few options before, this comes down to play style. I don’t mind waiting out the efforts needed for each of the Rituals, so shortening them isn’t of much interest to me. I’m sure others feel differently, that’s perfectly fine.

-Spell Power 0/X : I’ve yet to put into this merely due to my lack of focus on spells however, if spells interest you this is the choice you’ve been looking for! Get it. Love it. Fill the souls of your enemies with dread for what you can do with your spells after pumping this baby up!

-Spellbook Slots 4/X : even a less spell inclined ruler, like myself, would be a fool not to give themselves a few extra spaces in their Spellbook. Having a wider selection of spells can never do you wrong!

-Spoils of War 16/20 : I’m not focusing my attention or anything… haha! You caught me, I like loot and resources are some of the most valuable loot you can have. Even with my large bonus here I’m still finding myself with low resource levels, so my advice would be to at least put a healthy bit of points here or you may find yourself in a constant resource grind.

-Treasure Finding 3/10 : it’s always nice to see that chest pop next to you after smashing some foes and though the contents isn’t always stunning, the extra items are always welcome. Three points here doesn’t make chests rain from the sky by any means, but it’s enough to see the option at work and give you a smile.

Creature:

-Damage 1/X : This was more of a point from curiosity, just to see what effect it might have. It didn’t do much noticeable, but I didn’t really expect a 1% boost to do much on its own, Lol! Worth it late game and if you put more than a couple cheap costing points in it.

-Dodge 0/20 : definitely the most worth getting in the creature branch, but definitely paying for what you get. I’ll probably invest here when I feel that the creature branch is where I’m looking to move forward in.

-Experience Bonus 0
-Increase Attack 0
-Increase Defense 0
-Increase Health 0
-Increase Luck 0
-Increase Speed 0
-Mitigation 0
-Piercing 0
-Spell Protection 0 : don’t think I’ve merely ignored this branch, I certainly intend to put many points in many of these options. However, I feel that these bonuses are much more focused on stashes of the game that I’m simply not at yet. Maybe when my creatures start hitting level 100. Until then, I’m focusing on other things I feel are more relevant at my stage that’ll continue to be relevant throughout the late game as well.

Perks (Death Mage):

-Black Mirror 5/25 : 5% may not seem like much and I’m certainly not immune to spells, but when an enemy spell does get blocked, I do a little dance of joy inside. Not an option to bank on, but one worth investing in. Never know when a rude spell might come at you and instead of the displeasure you felt about to show, a nice smirk settles on your face as you plan your punishment for such attempts.

-Necromancy 1/25 : This wasa value point, merely to see its effects. I rarely lose creatures and it’s only a 1% chance to resurrect, but it’s happened on occasion and has been a nice compensation for whatever might have caused my misfortune in losing a creature.

-Pact of the Damned 0/25 : This is more play style than anything, but I don’t generally run a team where I’d want them sharing damage. If I did have a team that would benefit from a damage sharing mechanic, I’d use a link ability.

-Plaguebearer 5/25 : all who oppose me rot! Haha, well it doesn’t happen every battle or to every enemy, but it is generally common enough thati can expect it happening a few times in a realm. Definitely a help when your opponents start with disease or infection; especially as you go higher in realms. Absolutely a worth while investment for any death mage.

-Unholy Consumption 3/25 : I get that third rank out of twenty-five isn’t a lot, but I’ve had this since the beginning of its implementation and I’ve still not seen a single pill at all! sigh perhaps I’m not getting to high enough levels yet. I’m sure they’ll pop up when I get stronger.

That’s all of it! Man that is not an easy write when you’re doing it on a phone! Haha, well I hope others respond as well, I’m curious to see how other people do it.

I maxed out Unholy Consumption, and can verify that the rate of pill drops increases quite a bit. Pills are rare, though.

Ah, thank you for the report, crumple! I’m gonna invest into that beauty, then. Permanent Stat boosts are very appealing.

I don’t have the patience to type out all of mine individually, but my list looks fairly similar to Juncbok’s above. Most of my points are in loot-increasing ones, like better duty rewards, better spell scrolls, increase resource gain, and treasure finding. I have a few ranks to increase spellbook slots and rituals too.

I took a couple of ranks of each of the cheap abilities in the Creature set (Damage, Increase Attack, etc.), just because they’re cheap. I don’t think it’s worth building them up too much yet though, since 1% isn’t a very large increase.

I also have a lot of points in the Life Mage perks, which are awesome. 10 ranks of Guardian angel gives a 15% chance to simply cancel any damage that would kill one of my creatures. 10 ranks in Saving Grace gives a 20% chance for each creature to get Rebirth each battle, so some creature usually has it every battle. These perks let me worry less about defense and focus on offense. A couple of ranks in Holy Defiance is great too, since it guarantees that it takes at least three hits to kill one of your creatures with normal damage.

I focused more on improved maximum power balance, and power balance gain per battle, as high power balance increases the quality of the loot drops. You can bet a power balance of 300% is going to improve your loot as much as spoils of war.

I also put points into shorter rituals. With 30 tiers of monsters to unlock, every 5% you take off at the beginning of your journey is a huge savings in time. And more creatures available = more fun!

When it comes to pills, I am curious if anyone has found more then ten. They are quite rare. And since the 1.3.0 update a while ago… has anyone found any demon dust?

I’ve never even heard of demon dust. No idea, lol

I’m currently playing as a lvl65 chaos mage running 3 berserkers 2 vivafiers in case the berserkers decided to deal to much damage, and 1 sand giant for field control, he has an artifact that prevents enemy blocking and provoking.
I dabbled a few points in certain spots just to get a 1 or 2 point bonus, but most of my points have gone to only 2 skills.
Blood bath at 5 ranks with each rank letting me have 2% chance to deal 100% more DMG and gain 20% of that extra DMG as life.
I love the occasional boost to my DMG and the life gain helps offset the berserker recoil life loss. Still want leach on them.
And my favorite…
Sadistic pleasure at 19 ranks with each rank letting me deal an additional 0.5% of the defending creatures max HP per attack.
That means at max rank even my weakest attack based creatures deal minimum 12.5%max hp plus some. Like someone said on another thread, percentage based attacks are the best way to deal with things brute force alone can’t. So I use both methods, I hit them hard and chop at them continually. If I can figure out how to boost that percentage so help me I will do all I can to.

I’m surprised that at lvl 65 you haven’t traded out the berserkers for something else. Granted, I don’t really have a true team assembled yet, I’m just getting all the creatures and training them to at least 30, so while I have over 60 creatures who are almost all past 30, I haven’t really settled on a main battle team.

[quote=“Juncboks, post:2, topic:453”]What a shame that 27 have already read this and not a one has shared! Well I won’t be so reserved with the way I enjoy this game.

Hold onto your butts, this will be an exhaustive detailing on one of my characters. Why? Because I like the game… and I can. Lol
Also! If any of you also want to share, feel free to use this as a template to copy-paste instead of having to type it all out!

Queen Sympia Lvl 61 Death Mage

Character:

-Better Duty Rewards 7/10 : I don’t know about you, but who doesn’t like more loot? And seeing as how completing duties is a constant thing, why not increase its benefit? Seems like a no-brainer to me!

-Better Major Sigils 0/20 : These will be important… but not at my place right now. In the future though, certainly gonna stack this up.

-Better Minor Sigils 0/5 : Nice, hopefully helps to get major sigils, but back to that point, I’m focused elsewhere right now. It’s a maybe on this one.

-Better Pocket Dumpling 0/5 : This would be immensely useful if I used a pocket Dumpling. However, I like using non-combat consumables like granite and power boosters, so getting one would ruin that for me.

-Better Power Spells 3/10 : I don’t have the surplus to use my power for these spells very often, but on the off chance I do, I want it to be worth the extreme cost.

-Escape Artist 0/1 : This is probably for those who play hardcore mode, but I don’t Flee… haven’t really even tried. And I’m glad I haven’t, song as how it robs you blind. Better to fight till death.

-Experience Bonus 0/X : while this might be for you, I’m patient enough to let my character and creature xp progress naturally.

-Extraction Bonus 0/20 : I get plenty of cores to not need rushing my efforts on the matter. Again, it’s play style, not really a good or bad.

-Extraction Chance 0/20 : same reasons as above.

-Flee Chance 0/5 : same reasons as escape artist.

-Improved Shards 0/20 : like other things, this is a play style choice. I’m fine taking the time and effort it takes to simply fulfill the energy requirement. I only really use shards for my nether creatures, so I have plenty of shards when I need them.

-Inscription 1/10 : the 1 point here is what I call a “value” point. It’s inexpensive and gives me a chance for favorable loot. Even though I don’t use spells much, it’s nice to have more when I need them.

-Loot Hoarding 10/25 : can you tell what I like? Haha, I am a shameless lover of loot! More loot means more artifacts, more materials, more consumables, more everything (except the ever precious resources). And this gives me more options from which to take action!

-Maximum Mana 4/X : like I said before, spells aren’t a big part of my play style, but it’s never bad to invest in a little security when you’re in a tight spot or a tough battle.

-Maximum Rituals 2/X : some people might like more Rituals than this provides, however I never seem to have enough resources to justify getting more than this.

-Power Balance Bonus 0/10 : I’ve never really had trouble keeping my power balance at max, so this hasn’t interested me so far.

-Power Balance Maximum 0/20 : This might be nice, since power balance affects some rewards, but it hasn’t pushed me to commit yet. Perhaps a value point might be worth seeing how it might affect my gains…

-Power Balance Minimum 0/20 : an interesting option for sure, however I haven’t seen less than 70% power balance. (And even that was from a purposeful experiment).

-Shorter Rituals 0/10 : like a few options before, this comes down to play style. I don’t mind waiting out the efforts needed for each of the Rituals, so shortening them isn’t of much interest to me. I’m sure others feel differently, that’s perfectly fine.

-Spell Power 0/X : I’ve yet to put into this merely due to my lack of focus on spells however, if spells interest you this is the choice you’ve been looking for! Get it. Love it. Fill the souls of your enemies with dread for what you can do with your spells after pumping this baby up!

-Spellbook Slots 4/X : even a less spell inclined ruler, like myself, would be a fool not to give themselves a few extra spaces in their Spellbook. Having a wider selection of spells can never do you wrong!

-Spoils of War 16/20 : I’m not focusing my attention or anything… haha! You caught me, I like loot and resources are some of the most valuable loot you can have. Even with my large bonus here I’m still finding myself with low resource levels, so my advice would be to at least put a healthy bit of points here or you may find yourself in a constant resource grind.

-Treasure Finding 3/10 : it’s always nice to see that chest pop next to you after smashing some foes and though the contents isn’t always stunning, the extra items are always welcome. Three points here doesn’t make chests rain from the sky by any means, but it’s enough to see the option at work and give you a smile.

Creature:

-Damage 1/X : This was more of a point from curiosity, just to see what effect it might have. It didn’t do much noticeable, but I didn’t really expect a 1% boost to do much on its own, Lol! Worth it late game and if you put more than a couple cheap costing points in it.

-Dodge 0/20 : definitely the most worth getting in the creature branch, but definitely paying for what you get. I’ll probably invest here when I feel that the creature branch is where I’m looking to move forward in.

-Experience Bonus 0
-Increase Attack 0
-Increase Defense 0
-Increase Health 0
-Increase Luck 0
-Increase Speed 0
-Mitigation 0
-Piercing 0
-Spell Protection 0 : don’t think I’ve merely ignored this branch, I certainly intend to put many points in many of these options. However, I feel that these bonuses are much more focused on stashes of the game that I’m simply not at yet. Maybe when my creatures start hitting level 100. Until then, I’m focusing on other things I feel are more relevant at my stage that’ll continue to be relevant throughout the late game as well.

Perks (Death Mage):

-Black Mirror 5/25 : 5% may not seem like much and I’m certainly not immune to spells, but when an enemy spell does get blocked, I do a little dance of joy inside. Not an option to bank on, but one worth investing in. Never know when a rude spell might come at you and instead of the displeasure you felt about to show, a nice smirk settles on your face as you plan your punishment for such attempts.

-Necromancy 1/25 : This wasa value point, merely to see its effects. I rarely lose creatures and it’s only a 1% chance to resurrect, but it’s happened on occasion and has been a nice compensation for whatever might have caused my misfortune in losing a creature.

-Pact of the Damned 0/25 : This is more play style than anything, but I don’t generally run a team where I’d want them sharing damage. If I did have a team that would benefit from a damage sharing mechanic, I’d use a link ability.

-Plaguebearer 5/25 : all who oppose me rot! Haha, well it doesn’t happen every battle or to every enemy, but it is generally common enough thati can expect it happening a few times in a realm. Definitely a help when your opponents start with disease or infection; especially as you go higher in realms. Absolutely a worth while investment for any death mage.

-Unholy Consumption 3/25 : I get that third rank out of twenty-five isn’t a lot, but I’ve had this since the beginning of its implementation and I’ve still not seen a single pill at all! sigh perhaps I’m not getting to high enough levels yet. I’m sure they’ll pop up when I get stronger.

That’s all of it! Man that is not an easy write when you’re doing it on a phone! Haha, well I hope others respond as well, I’m curious to see how other people do it.[/quote]

Applause +1 for you.