Sigil Freeze

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?

Crash/freeze

1. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

There was no error message. Game is just no longer responsive when it became the Ai’s turn to do anything.

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

Level 1 major sigil of the Minotaur with the no exp altar buff.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

Windows

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

V .33

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Not sure tbh.

Level 1 Angel sigil just froze on me twice on a level 1 floor (also both times it had a blightborn angel). Tried third time in castle no freeze though the angel was also different.

I just got this on a “your creatures have scorn” sigil

It started as major lag and turned into a freeze.

Level 1 Primal Golem Sigil freeze the enemy layout is a Unicorn Holycaster, Caustic Cerb, Phase Knight and Phase Warrior, Um the orange efreet, and a regal golem. Still have up my no exp altar buff using sigils inside my castle.

Just got what Umaro got on a Primal Sigil the enemy had multi stacks of the same buff (multicast) it froze the game. It was a Minotaur sigil pretty sure this issue is with the sigil itself since it consistently happens every time i try and use this one.

Got the multi buff thing again on the enemy when doing a level 5 sigil.

What version are you running?