Sigil reward screen issue

1. Is your issue a BUG (such as a glitch, or something that probably shouldn’t happen in the game or a CRASH (causes the game to throw an error and does not allow you to continue playing the game)?

Bug

1. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.

If you rapidly hit E at the end of battle with a sigil (I only have seen this with major but that might just be that I havn’t fought minors in a while) and keep hitting E while it transitions to the loot reward from the sigil there is a gap where it tries to use the key presses as though it were in the sigil menu. It doesn’t seem to crash anything, but when the rewards menu closes out you are left in the menu with the use / discard options open.

1. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, or iOS?

Windows 7 64 bit

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.

1. Any other details to help us solve the problem.

Might be because I just turned on the instant text rather than ticking text that opened up the gap that is allowing this?

Thanks! In the next patch, the menus will close after you use a sigil or any other item that starts a battle.