Siralim 2 Mods?

Hello monster hunters!

Boring preface:

I like this game much like Siralim 1, but it’s mindnumbing once you have a Siralim 1 team (one turn kill - except now you have to sit through lines and lines of enemy attacks that don’t matter for a minute sometimes before it’s your turn). I am 30h into the game and still haven’t gotten deified with most gods nor enough resources and it seems like the parts that distinguish Siralim 2 from Siralim 1 are hidden behind a mountain of tedious grinding, and so far the game hasn’t fulfilled the promise of more challenging or tactical battles or more than 5% of traits being really useful that was given during development to make it more interesting (and given the small development team, I don’t think a major overhaul that will result in more strategic battles is realistic) - - LONG STORY SHORT:

Are there mods, or plans for mods, or ways to modify your savefile in order to give yourself x number of resources/favour with gods or even creature unlocks and so forth?

I really want to experience all the systems Siralim 2 has to offer, but I don’t have the time nor robotic mindset to slog through the grind to get there.

50h in, tons of fun.
Game can keep me distracted in so many ways.
I can play casual and do some resource runs, I can go pro and build the greatest team. Analyse my current team or analyse monsters, whatever it is that I want to do!

Use cheats and the whole experience is away, game will be boring as hell. Advancement is the key.

I came here hoping to find something like mod support to alter sprites or whatever so I could like upvote it.

Instead I read this.

You sir, seem lazy. And perhaps you should ask yourself if this game is really your kind of game. Patience is a virtue.

Got that of my chest. To answer your insulting question: use a memory editor to solve your own problems.

[quote=“Yavga, post:2, topic:2040”]50h in, tons of fun.
Game can keep me distracted in so many ways.
I can play casual and do some resource runs, I can go pro and build the greatest team. Analyse my current team or analyse monsters, whatever it is that I want to do!

Use cheats and the whole experience is away, game will be boring as hell. Advancement is the key.

I came here hoping to find something like mod support to alter sprites or whatever so I could like upvote it.

Instead I read this.

You sir, seem lazy. And perhaps you should ask yourself if this game is really your kind of game. Patience is a virtue.

Got that of my chest. To answer your insulting question: use a memory editor to solve your own problems.[/quote]

Yo, dude, back off a bit, maybe??? I think mods like your idea are really good idea and I think it’d alleviate tedium nicely and give S2 good replay value.
But you also need to recognize that not all people find S2’s progressive nature with resource management and stuff fun??? There’s not a single thing wrong with memory editors or “”""“cheating”"""". Personally I gave myself pretty much infinite resources, solely because I want to have fun with team building and exploring and stuff and not having to worry about grinding for resources, which is the biggest problem I had in Siralim 1.

I understand your opinion is different, but again…there was literally ZERO need for your level of condescending, patronizing insults. Maybe just chill out and play your game your way and let others play their games their way, yeah? Thanks.

To answer OPs question though, the memory editor I used was Cheat Engine! It’s a bit complicated looking, but actually fairly straight-forward :slight_smile: Follow the tutorial, it’s actually really fun, and the best one I’ve ever done when it comes to it.

Once again I’d like to reiterate that different people like to play the game in different ways, and all of them are wonderful and awesome and unique and stuff. So, yeah. Just got that off MY chest. :slight_smile:

Perhaps I was too harsh in my choice of words, point taken. Apologies to TC.

As an online player I just have general hate for any kind of cheating, but that’s my problem. I’ll back off :stuck_out_tongue: