Happy Friday! Today’s major patch brings a ton of improvements to the user interface. Most of these changes were commonly requested by the community.
Up next: a few performance optimizations, mass gem transmutation, inventory filtering, and more!
Have a great weekend!
- Updated the disenchantment interface. You can now disenchant any secondary stat slot you want.
- Updated the enchantment interface to include descriptions of buffs, debuffs, and traits where applicable.
- Updated the merchant interface to show descriptions of artifact traits.
- Updated the nether goblet interface to show descriptions of catalyst traits.
- Updated the creature summoning interface to show how many of the selected creature you already have at the stable.
- Updated the creature summoning interface to sort creatures by race.
- Updated the bestiary interface to sort creatures by race.
- Updated the stable interfaces to sort creatures by race.
- The bestiary now shows a creature’s preferred mission as long as you’ve already unlocked the warlord.
- Provoking, and effects that work similarly to provoking, no longer activate if a creature is attacking its own ally.
- The ‘Multistrike’ buff now always strikes 1 additional time, down from a random range of 1 to 2.
- The ‘Critical’ buff no longer guarantees critical damage with attacks, and instead increases your creatures’ chance to deal critical damage by 100%.
- Traits and effects that grant immunity to certain debuffs now prevent these debuffs from being applied at the start of battle as well.
- The Rapturous Ghoul card now correctly applies its effect to creatures from any class.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed the ‘Center of the Universe’ trait to work with temporary gems.
- Fixed a bug that caused creatures to run through walls after finishing the arena.
- The ‘Diabolic Brilliance’ trait should now work as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused chef buffs that grant favor to not work on normal battles, but instead work on any other battle.
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to the ‘Starvation’ punishment.