- Clarified several concepts in the library. Thanks to everyone who has been asking good questions in our forums! These questions are what spark improvements and corrections to the library.
- The Ceaseless Gladiator will now mock you if you haven’t added any new creatures to your party prior to fighting him.
- Heavily optimized the game, especially for players who have progressed extremely far into the game.
- Various subtle improvements were made to the user interface for added clarity.
- Fixed a performance issue in the underwater realm.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Lone Wolf’ perk to cause creatures to be immune to buffs.
- Fixed a few bugs related to the ‘Eye of the Thylacine’ trait.
- Fixed a bug that prevented attacks from the ‘Last Stand’ trait to not activate any on-attack effects.