- The “Stubbornness” punishment now removes all dialog in realms.
- The “Time Played” display now always keeps track of time accurately.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Expansion” trait to grant Intelligence instead of Attack, and this trait now activates from both attacks and spells instead of just spells.
- Fixed a freeze that was introduced in the last patch that could occur when using a sigil in a realm.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to take an empty stable group out of the stables, resulting in the player having no creatures in their party.
- Fixed a small graphical issue that caused some objects in the castle to be drawn on top of “fade in” and “fade out” effects, such as after the player’s party was wiped out.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect Nether Realm depth to be displayed for boss kill tasks when using “Condensed Task Display” mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Glacier” spell to freeze the incorrect creatures.
- Fixed yet another bug that caused buffs/debuffs to persist through death. Embarrassing!