Siralim 2 - Progress Report: May 4, 2016

As of about 15 minutes ago, Siralim 2 is officially feature complete! I only have a few minor things left to do (boring stuff like reorganizing code) before I’m ready to start testing the game.

I’ll probably start testing on Monday, and I’ll likely be able to reveal an exact Early Access release date a week after that. Thanks for your patience and continued support!

I’m so excited ;D

Great Work, Zack!

I hope the testing goes well.

Super, super excited for Siralim 2!

Fantastic! Hard to say what bugs will pop out of the woodwork, but hopefully not too many major ones that set you back will emerge.
Good luck with the internal QA! Looking forward to EA :slight_smile:

It’s going to be a long week of waiting for that monday’s release announcement to hopefully say ‘tomorrow’!

Cheers for the heads up Zack! Hope all’s well.

This is one of the few games that actually merit early access. Feature complete, but with such a massive combination of possible creatures, item, spell, etc interactions that developer testing alone wouldn’t be able to find every nook and cranny in a reasonable time frame. Also, for the cheap jerks out there (not me… of course…)… Do you plan on any sort of supporter discount for those that own the original?

The games are so bloody cheap for how much playtime you get per dollar it’s ridiculous value already :stuck_out_tongue:

For example Last Dream I have over 1k hours on that. :slight_smile: Thats a good $20 spent… and I haven’t even gotten to the Expanison or Sequel that $20 also bought. XD As for Siralim I got 380 Hours on it.

I am willing to pay up to 40$ for this game but don’t get me wrong Zack, if other people get it for 15$ and I have to pay 40$ I might take it a little hard. I’d still pay the $40 but probably grumble angrily while I enter my payment info. Anyway great chat guys. Keep up the good fight, I’m glad to see such swift progress.

Agreed! Siralm 2 definitely has more entertainment values (i.e., provides more hours of quality entertainment) than many games with a sticker price of $40 (or more).

I wouldn’t hesitate to pay $40 for Siralim 2. (Not that I am recommending that price point, but based on the quality of Siralim 1 and the information in the Devlogs, it is clearly worth $40.)

[quote=“Noetherian, post:12, topic:1265”]

Agreed! Siralm 2 definitely has more entertainment values (i.e., provides more hours of quality entertainment) than many games with a sticker price of $40 (or more).

I wouldn’t hesitate to pay $40 for Siralim 2. (Not that I am recommending that price point, but based on the quality of Siralim 1 and the information in the Devlogs, it is clearly worth $40.)[/quote]

That price might scare away people who are not familiar with the siralim games.
I myself only have like $24… :-[
I’ve been ignoring sales of other games I have been just as eager to get in favor of this, this is the closest it will get for me to replacing the dragon quest monsters games (joker 3, terry’s wonderland and monsters 2 remake for the 3ds… not coming to the US at all…) :’(

It’s not going to be $40, don’t worry :slight_smile:

I feel your pain there. Dragon Warrior Monsters is one of my all time favourite series. :frowning:

Will the PS4 release of S2 have Platinum trophy support?
Seems odd that S1 only went to Gold. Is there a charge for that via Sony?