Siralim 2 - Steam Early Access Launch Date

Get your sick day excuses ready, because Siralim 2 will enter Steam Early Access on May 27, 2016 at 9:00am PST (noon EST)! To help answer any common questions you might have, refer to the FAQ below. You can check out our Steam page and add it to your wishlist here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/464620/

Siralim 2 Pre-Launch FAQ

How much will the game cost?
Siralim 2 will cost $14.99 USD, but Early Access adopters will receive a 10% discount.

Will I lose my saved data after the game leaves Early Access?
No - at least, that’s not our intention. Keep in mind that this is a beta test, so it is still possible that some horrible bug might cause you to lose your data. However, this scenario is highly unlikely, and we can normally recover your data for you anyway.

What platforms will Early Access be available for?
To start, Siralim 2 Early Access will only be available for Windows. After the dust settles and the game is confirmed to be relatively stable, we’ll extend Early Access to Mac and Linux as well.

While Siralim 2 will eventually be available on iOS, Android, Playstation Vita, and Playstation 4, we have no plans to hold any type of external testing on these platforms. The game will launch on these platforms once Early Access is finished.

Does Early Access include Steam trading cards, achievement, badges, emoticons, and backgrounds?
Yes. All of these are included and unlockable in Early Access.

Is any game content exclusive to Early Access adopters?
No. All the items, creatures, and progress you make during Early Access will be the same as if you bought the game on the day it is released.

Any other questions? Feel free to ask here!

Awesome! Can’t Wait!

Thanks again for all of your hard work on Siralim 2.

Got the best news ever this early in the morning! ;D Siralim 2 is comming!

Really looking forward to the 27th now! :smiley:

I do not know the technical difficulties, but my dream would be to have Siralim on 3DS.

There is a possibility of #GameMaker Nintendo (Wii U, 3DS) export modules. #gamedev … This game is based on yoyo gamemaker engine and custom scripts … Idk more details but if an export module exists and developer is willing to export it’s possible

Will there be platinum trophy support for the Sony platforms?

Hell yeah!! Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Not sure what the requirements are for a platinum trophy (it might only be allowed for certain games), but I’ll try!

I was really hoping for Steam Cloud support this time around, but I know you use your own system that allows transfer between mobile systems and that. I just like the automated way steam cloud handles it without having to manually upload a file. Can’t wait to play it, and only two more weeks to wait.

Our Steam page is now live: http://store.steampowered.com/app/464620/

Page looks good. :->

If it isn’t too late to make a change, you should consider the following:
– It is quite unusual for games to enter Early Access in a state that is essentially feature-complete and moderately polished. This is a big selling point. (I believe that I am not the only one who steers clear of unfinished alpha-builds on Steam Early Access.)
– The “Why Early Access?” is the only question that people can read without clicking “Read More”

Therefore, consider putting your most important information into the “Why Early Access” answer – start out by saying "Although Siralim 2 is essentially complete, it is a complex game and so "

Great idea - I’ve fixed it to match your suggestion!

It’s so, tangible! :smiley:

I went on a five-day bender, and on the terrible withdrawal checked the site to see if Siralim 2 was out. It wasn’t, but the end is nigh! The monster catching light brightens!

I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

It’s really nice to see the game being played in the video ! 9 days to wait …

HYPED! 6 days to go!

Checked out the steampage and noticed it says windows 7 as min requirement. Will the game still run on windows xp? My computer is not gonna get updated and i barely use it. But since the android version is still further off i was hoping i could start playing sooner. So is windows xp still viable for Siralim 2?

If Siralim 1 worked for you, the sequel should too. :slight_smile:

Good news, now i just have to get the steamclient working again, for some reason it doesnt load the store section at all. But i got a few more days to sort it out :smiley:

I’m torn, since I’m primarily a PS4 player.

I might pick up Steam Early Access and then the PS4 version, but I’m still in the deciding phase.