- ADD: Disenchanting a spell gem now has a sound effect.
- CHANGE: Lowered the number of enemies that can be present before they start to respawn from 5 to 3.
- FIX: Charm creation had all kinds of horrible bugs.
- FIX: Inventory filters should now be correctly applied in all scenarios. (Artifacts, Runes, and Spell Gems)
- FIX: “Pandemonium Rebirth” trait wasn’t working.
- FIX: You can no longer brand, reforge, enchant, or disenchant Saia’s artifacts.
- FIX: Disenchanting a spell gem could result in multiple properties being removed at the same time.
- FIX: The game no longer auto-saves after disenchanting a Spell Gem.
Lowering the enemy spawn rate is nice. There was definitely to much enemies.