Siralim 3 - Patch 0.0.31 released!

• CHANGE: It no longer costs resources to hatch an egg.
  • CHANGE: After realm depth 48, you’ll start to see 2 new creatures per realm, up from 1.
  • CHANGE: Singular Creatures now have a much higher chance to spawn. They’re still extremely rare, though.
  • CHANGE: “Hell’s Protection” trait now caps at 50% damage reduction.
  • CHANGE: “Glory” spell can no longer trigger itself.
  • FIX: Sigil property that prevented players from dodging/critting wasn’t working correctly.
  • FIX: Loading a realm would freeze the game past realm depth 127.
  • FIX: “Trigger Spells” (the spells you can’t activate manually but automatically cast when a certain condition occurs) now correctly cost mana.
  • FIX: Cards couldn’t drop.
  • FIX: Enemies couldn’t drop their items when you had Rank S knowledge with them.
  • FIX: Flickering text and other bugs related to quickly tapping the down/S key at the realm selector when “0” is selected.
  • FIX: Display issue related to Singular Creatures in battle.
  • FIX: “Itherian Traveler” achievements counted the wrong statistic to determine if they should be awarded.
  • FIX: Sometimes, cat food would never drop for players.
  • FIX: For anyone not affected by the bug mentioned above, too much cat food would drop for players.
  • FIX: Charms now correctly cost 2500 Crystal, and correctly state that in the charm creation interface.
  • FIX: Typo with one of the dialogs at the fortune teller room.
  • FIX: “Fool’s Axiom” trait caused creatures to have horribly low Defense.
  • FIX: Inspection interface could sometimes show flickering numbers.
  • FIX: Realm Quest to defeat a boss in a Holy Portal in Surathli’s Realm completed at the wrong time.

I hope you can fix the issues with the Arcane-Buff. My Team based on Arcane so I can´t do much witthout Arcane working right.

think you still can get more then one card (at least to drop) for the same enemy from the same realm, since they all go to pending items. but probably either effects dont stack (or shouldnt). or extra instances could be removed.
thats what im experiencing now, since with new patch ive converted all resources into crystal, bought charms and went into itherian realm with high card drop rate, highest for my level too, hope it wont crash lol

EDIT can get even 2 cards from 1 group at the same time