Siralim 3 - Patch 0.0.35 released!

• ADD: Itherian Realm properties and bonuses are now displayed at the top left of your screen in the overworld.
  • FIX: Players were able to use charms in Itherian Realms, and that was not intended.
  • FIX: Menu navigation bug introduced in the last patch.

[quote=“Zack, post:1, topic:4100”]- ADD: Itherian Realm properties and bonuses are now displayed at the top left of your screen in the overworld.

• FIX: Players were able to use charms in Itherian Realms, and that was not intended.
  • FIX: Menu navigation bug introduced in the last patch.[/quote]

hmm, really? not sure why using charms in realms was bad, since it was obvious, card drop rate bonus and or resource/exp bonus, stock charms, go farm. besides no annoying repop. well again in S2 you could use charms anywhere, but real point was using em in nether realm to call nether bosses, so i never had an idea of using a charm in normal realm :stuck_out_tongue: well maybe it will get reconsidered a lil i see how it interaction with card drop roll makes getting cards trivial. but resource bonus was like the only point of using charms en masse

i mean you have like 10-15 or so groups of monsters in the realm. there is no really a big point in rolling sigils if you cant summon there. main purpose is of course resource farm. maybe make it so that using a charm in Ith realm will forfeit all card drops in current Ith realm or something. idk. Otherwise sigil mechanics (mapping idea) seem a lil lacking. Yep on much higher levels (150+ maybe as i see how mob levels go up) it may be wortwhile to upgrade a sigil a few times just to get bonus, since your power will return to you.

Anyways i think this worth thinking about. mayeb later though