- NOTE: This build uses the old compiler until I can identify an incompatibility issue that causes crashes for a lot of people. This is a GameMaker-specific issue so I am actively communicating with them to try to get it fixed on their end.
- CHANGE: “Diligence” trait worked very poorly with the game’s battle system and, due to a huge number of bugs it causes, it’s not practical to try to get it to work correctly. The effect has been changed to make all your creatures’ debuffs last 1 turn.
- CHANGE: “Pacing Death’s Trail” and “Anticipation” traits had the exact same functionality. “Pacing Death’s Trail” now activates when an ally dies rather than an enemy, and attacks 4 times instead of 3.
- FIX: Some objects could still cause crashing if they started a battle at the same time another battle started or ended.
- FIX: Inspection interface sometimes showed strange formating for enemy names (example: “Berserker Fiend A (Berserker Fiend)”).
- FIX: Crash related to “Viscous Webs” trait.
My Strategy D:
Edit: Made an even better strategy out of the blue.
What does the “anticipation” trait do?, Is it the same as pacing death’s trail was before it got changed? The old function of pacing death’s trail was integral to my build, now i need to change
Yes, if you want to use that same effect, you’d just need to get your hands on the “Anticipation” trait now.
Cool! Thank you very much Zack