- ADD: Text to the library book “Guide: Combat” to inform the player that a portion of experience points earned in battle are distributed to creatures in the stables.
- CHANGE: Many traits that do something at the start of battle didn’t trigger subsequent events. For example, “Consciousness” causes the creature to gain Maximum Health, but this gain was not acknowledged by other traits and did not respect the stat cap.
- CHANGE: Greatly increased the speed of ultra turbo mode.
- CHANGE: Clarified several trait descriptions - some of them didn’t make it clear when/how they’d trigger.
- CHANGE: You now have a much higher chance to find Sigils when you have a lower number of them in your inventory.
- FIX: “Heretic Blood” trait wasn’t always working as expected.
- FIX: When breeding a Godspawn creature, the offspring is always a Godspawn. This wasn’t always correctly depicted in the breeding interface.
- FIX: Reforging wasn’t working due to the last patch, and had a few smaller, long-standing bugs as well.
- FIX: You could complete a Realm Quest right before the battles associated with skull piles (Erebyss’ realm) and spider eggs (Regalis’ realm) begin, resulting in no rewards.
- FIX: You could sometimes lose spell gems when equipping them under very specific circumstances.
- FIX: Quest log and other HUD elements could sometimes appear while the main menu was open.
How does one access the “Ultra” turbo mode? Is it different than the turbo mode in the gameplay options because I really want to turbo faster.
I keep saying we need ultimate turbo mode! The logical conclusion