- ADD: The old “Save & Exit” option is now called “Save & Restart”. There is now a new “Save & Exit” option that actually exits the game as you might expect.
- FIX: Gamepads didn’t work with turbo mode or other things that involved holding down the equivalent of the “E” key, such as scrolling through messages.
- FIX: “Pica” trait retained objects you broke in the last realm you visited in the arena. This trait also worked strangely for enemies.
- FIX: “Deflective Dragon Armor” trait reduced attack equal to that of the attacker, rather than each individual enemy’s attack stat. This trait could also sometimes work on the wrong creatures. It also wouldn’t activate effects that occur when a creature loses stats. Basically, it didn’t really work at all.
- FIX: Bestiary Pages were added to your inventory even though they should have been consumed immediately when picked up. This change will also delete the pages for you that are currently in your inventory to save you some work.
- FIX: Revenant Captain didn’t utilize its singular sprite palette.
- FIX: Some outdated information related to Singular Creatures in the library book “Guide: Creatures”.
- FIX: “Start Battle With Buff”, “Immune to Debuff”, “Buff On Hit”, and “Debuff On Hit” artifact properties displayed their names incorrectly.
- FIX: Display issue in “Pending” inventory.
- FIX: Crash in inspection interface.
- FIX: “Splitting Arrow” spell could get the increased duration property even though that property is useless for that spell.
- FIX: Rare crash in a certain story boss battle related to explosives.
- FIX: Rare freeze when sacrificing creatures for knowledge.
Could you please make it so when my creatures cast a spell and the enemy dies, when a random spell is cast it doesn’t hit the already dead enemy
Yeah that has annoyed me for a long time as well But I think the reason is that technically it all happens at the same time. So while you can see creature A dying BEFORE your random spell is cast on it, it actually gets hit by it at the same time.
The game does a good job of cutting the battle once you kill all the enemy creatures, but sometimes, it just keeps going and going… because eventually, a creature will resurrect. It would be great if this interval could be cut out as well, at least when it is one of YOUR creatures getting resurrected, and at the very least when a not-even-dead-yet creature gets Reincarnated
Yeah as TrashT said.
When a creature makes an action in combat, all the events that follow it happen at the same time.
This is intentionally and removing this mechanic would interfere with many strategies and other things. For instance you could Drain Life, Death Siphon or Devour a creature to death and with multicast etc. the spell triggers another time into nothingness but you still get the advantages.
So as far as I understood Zack it is part of the core and personally I am relying on it ;D