- ADD: Option in “Gameplay” section to sort the creatures in the breeding interface by alphabet, class (now default), heredity, or level. This only works on the interface when you choose both parents.
- ADD: Inventory filter options to sort Eggs by “Level” or “Heredity”.
- CHANGE: Breeding interface now sorts creatures by class when you choose the option to see the possible combinations you’ve already discovered.
- CHANGE: Breeding interface text should fit better now - previously, a lot of trait descriptions didn’t fit.
- CHANGE: Charms are now named “Charm: CREATURE NAME” in order to keep them all together in your inventory.
- FIX: Several crashes related to inventory menu.
- FIX: Potential bug that could cause your talismans to be deleted.
- FIX: “Export Character/Creature Data” could sometimes crash if you have a Nether Creature in your party.
- FIX: Trap spells could be used at inappropriate times, such as through the “Verdant Spheres” spell.
- FIX: Rare crash related to converting resources.
- FIX: Clarified the effects of the “Zod” Rune description.
- FIX: Weird spell gem grinding bug that caused the game to give you copies of your Talismans.
- FIX: More talisman bugs.
Really happy breeding is getting an overhaul, sort by class and heredity are helpful options. Is there any way we could get a “Family” option for sorting as well? That would be my personal preference, as it would match the summoning interface and give my weak brain a rest from remembering full creature names on the long walk to the stables.
I’d like to, but the problem with that is it would look really weird/random unless I include [Family_Name] tags in front of each creatures’ name… and then they won’t come anywhere close to fitting.
Does the family/metadata have to be visible in the interface to sort by it?
I was thinking it’d sort internally by family then display whatever formatted result you want.
It doesn’t need to be, but it would look completely random and I don’t know how helpful that would be. I could add it so we can try it out if everyone wants me to, though.
An icon for the creature family would be useful here I think, rather than trying to fit the text.
That’s over 100 icons, though. Not sure how distinguished they could be considering they’re only 16x16 pixels in size. Plus, that’s a lot of little pictures to ask players to semi-remember.
All very good points. I feel like I’ve asked you this regarding siralim 1 and 2 as well, and gotten similar reasonable explanations. I’d still be more than happy to test the sort by family without tags if you were willing to try it out, but it is definitely already a feat just getting the pertinent information in 3 panes.