- ADD: New macro conditions: “is Extracted” and “is not Extracted”.
- ADD: Library book “Guide: End-Game” now explains how to unlock each feature, and also warns the player about features that aren’t implemented yet.
- CHANGE: Macro actions that target a random ally or enemy now try to target more suitable creatures before giving up. For example, if your creature is going to attack a random enemy but the enemy it chose is Invisible, it will try to find a different enemy instead.
- CHANGE: Increased Nether Crucible spawn rate.
- CHANGE: While choosing a target for Godly Godsawce, the creature’s potential Singular sprite will be shown while it is targeted. Only works on creatures that can actually use this item (Godspawn).
- CHANGE: Godly Godsawce now works on Saia.
- FIX: Some floating text in battles was cleared far too quickly, even if you weren’t using turbo mode or pressing the confirmation button.
- FIX: Attacks from the “Prejudice” trait activated the trait from its own attacks, resulting in too many attacks.
- FIX: “Square Nothing” trait description was inconsistent with similar traits.
- FIX: Turbo Mode tutorial message had a bad line break.
- FIX: “Song of Alacrity” and “Song of Resolve” traits didn’t utilize the correct stats.
- FIX: Lots of interface crashes when pressing two keys at the exact perfect moment.
[quote=“Zack, post:1, topic:4830”]- CHANGE: Increased Nether Crucible spawn rate.
- CHANGE: Godly Godsawce now works on Saia.[/quote]
Good Job, thank you ;D