Siralim 3 - Patch 0.22.4

• CHANGE: Improved the order of start-of-battle effects. They should be much more consistent with each other now. For example, all traits that grant other traits are acknowledged before all traits that grant stat gains/losses. Everything happened in a seemingly-random order before.
  • CHANGE: An asterisk (*) now marks creatures in the breeding recipes menu if that creature is in your party.
  • CHANGE: Story boss with the trait “Night Terrors” now only activates from damage caused by attacks and spells.
  • CHANGE: When you manually cast a spell in battle, is now added to the list of spells you’ve encountered in the library. This means that it will also be added to your list of possible spells to use for macros.
  • CHANGE: Spell Gem property “Generous” is now a bit more rare. This is intended to be a quality of life change so players aren’t finding as many excessively expensive spell gems.
  • CHANGE: “Permafrost” spell can now have a few more properties.
  • FIX: “If ally (all)” and “If enemy (all)” macro tests didn’t always work correctly.
  • FIX: Perks with no level cap showed “(Rank: X / -1)” in the team export function.
  • FIX: “Book of the Elder” was extremely bugged.
  • FIX: Dumpling Card didn’t work sometimes.
  • FIX: Rare crash when starting a battle.
  • FIX: Some typos in trait descriptions.
  • FIX: “Pumpkin Spice” activated repeatedly, which could often result in your creatures’ Health/Defense being swapped back to their original values.

I wonder if you got to sleep the last days?

I´m very impressed of the new updates. There´s a lot of things I didn´t like that are now well better.