- FIX: Spell damage didn’t work correctly with regard to class strengths/weaknesses.
- FIX: Macro conditions that tested for the lowest stat could still sometimes target dead creatures.
- FIX: Crash when “Peace” spell was cast.
- FIX: Aeolian’s (avatar) trait had an extra effect.
- FIX: Lister’s trait had a typo.
- FIX: Avatars can no longer become primed.
- FIX: “Rescue Ride” trait didn’t behave as the description indicated.
- FIX: Another talisman description typo.
- FIX: You were able to challenge gods to battle even if you didn’t have any creatures in your party.
- FIX: “Adaptation” perk had leftover code from before it was changed so it still changed your creatures’ classes.
- FIX: Godly Godsawce had the wrong icon in Vulcanar’s shop.
- FIX: Gods gave fewer experience points than intended, and more resources than intended (they’re not supposed to reward any).
- FIX: Glimmer sometimes didn’t convert into a Core after a god battle.
- FIX: Library book “Guide: Creatures” still discussed maximum levels for Nether Creatures even though creatures no longer have a level cap.
What is the intended behaivor for Spell damage and Class strength/weaknesses?
If I have a Spell gem for a Sorcery spell (e.g. Mind Blast) that has been Class Swapped to he a Death Gem (gem property) and then the spell is used by a Chaos creature (e.g. using the Sorcery perk to equip the gem on a non-Death creature) …
… Is the damage treated as Sorcery damage? Death damage? or Chaos damage?
The damage is based on the gem’s current class. So if you class swap a gem to another class, the damage will be based on that new class.
Thanks a lot!