Siralim 3 - Patch 0.5.11 released!

• ADD: Artifact trait descriptions to artifacts in the “Pending” category.
  • MAJOR CHANGE: Rebalanced item drop rates for all items. Far too many items were dropping before, especially at higher levels. Rare items were too common, while common items were too rare.
  • CHANGE: Creatures’ traits are now all listed in a scrollable page called “Trait(s)” in the creature context menu, rather than being listed individually.
  • CHANGE: Tweaked the potency of the Defense stat a little more. After the last set of changes, it was hard for a lot of creatures to deal damage at low levels, and damage was still too high at higher levels. Now, the potency of Defense becomes more important as your creatures gain more levels, up to level 120. For creatures past level 120, Defense is now about 20% more potent.
  • CHANGE: Doubled the amount of loot received from completing a set of Prophecies.
  • CHANGE: Nemesis Creatures now have an extra chance to spawn with the correct affix to help you complete your Prophecy.
  • CHANGE: Papers found in Tartarith’s realm now have the same effect as Map of Farsight when they reveal the map.
  • CHANGE: You will no longer receive a guaranteed Sigil after defeating your highest-ever Itherian Realm.
  • CHANGE: Decreased base chance to dodge attacks.
  • MAJOR FIX: Buffs/debuffs can no longer be overwritten by weaker/shorter versions of the same buff/debuff if two of the same buff/debuff are applied at the same time.
  • FIX: “Worship” trait granted too many extra traits at once.
  • FIX: Lots of weird things with Saia if you changed your class.
  • FIX: Campfires can now be destroyed after they’re lit.
  • FIX: Pressing confirm (default: E) on loot window now always takes you to the correct item in your inventory if you bought the item from a merchant.
  • FIX: Potential infinite loop with “Here to Die” trait.
  • FIX: Another bug that allowed players to go to higher realm depths than they should be allowed.
  • FIX: Enemies in the arena now have spell gems and artifacts.
  • FIX: “Lunacy” trait applied its effects to all creatures, rather than just enemies.
  • FIX: “Pilgrimage” trait now correctly affects healing and stat-modifying spells.
  • FIX: Spell Gems that are sealed will no longer be cast by automatic effects, such as Vulpes traits.
  • FIX: Treasure Golem start-of-battle dialog typo.
  • FIX: “Knowledge Is Power VI” achievement didn’t give the correct amount of achievement points (3 instead of 125).

I start to train an Dusk Crusader and was wondering why he dies so easily, this update will make him strong like he had to be!

Thank you!

Wow! we ll have a chance to get it from end boss or now just find on floor in normal or itherian realms? wont it sorta at first extinguish our supply and then make us do 1 itherian per 5 normal? But normals are sorta not challenging/rewarding and you cant just move from 300 to 1000 to make it fun, since 1 at least quests you must do. but well it only sounds like that lets see how it goes, so far everything is great (hope what sigils i have left still let me linger for 2-3 days :stuck_out_tongue: just in case)
Thanks, great game

Also aint amount/rarity of loot is affected by stuff like AP and talismans like scav sorrow etc, stats can be a lil biased. Myself i see a tome on a rainy day. And singular creatures (though NOT loot) appear like 1 per 100 hours of gameplay. w/o boosts though. Last 100 hours not a single one :stuck_out_tongue: