- ADD: Locking artifacts, spell gems, and creatures now plays a sound effect.
- ADD: Unlocking artifacts, spell gems, and creatures now plays a sound effect.
- CHANGE: Doubled the amount of loot received from chests purchased from the arena vendor.
- CHANGE: Slightly increased the potency of Defense in arena - creatures were a little too fragile.
- CHANGE: Item use menu now closes when locking or unlocking a spell gem, both for convenience and to make sure players don’t accidentally discard the gem afterward.
- CHANGE: Added a mild background to the God Favor HUD so that it can still be read when it overlaps a white environment like in Surathli’s realm.
- FIX: Prophecy rewards were “Pending” if they were awarded in a realm.
- FIX: Sigils could spawn with the “Inhabited By Race” property for a race that you haven’t encountered yet, resulting in a freeze when using that Sigil. This change is not retroactive, so if you have one of these sigils, please either reroll its properties or discard it.
- FIX: Enemies in the arena could sometimes have greater or less than 3 spell gems.
- FIX: Enemies in the arena could be equipped with gems that belonged to the wrong class.
- FIX: Runes worked in the arena.
- FIX: Too many attacks from “Square Nothing” and “Prejudice” traits.
- FIX: “Desecrate” spell targeted all creatures on the opposing side, rather than being single target as stated in the spell’s description.
- FIX: “Lunacy” trait prevented both buffs and debuffs - should just be debuffs.
- FIX: Some creatures had some minor overworld sprite issues.
- FIX: Sealed spell gems weren’t shown in the inspection interface.
- FIX: Some of the “Knowledge of Breeding” achievements were unobtainable due to changes in the last patch, so the criteria to complete them have been adjusted.
- FIX: “Shrug Off” trait allowed players to bypass the “Scorn” and “Silence” debuffs due to an exploit with the battle menu.
- FIX: Typo with “Nemesis” achievements.
- FIX: Creatures in the stable could escape through walls.
- FIX: Giant cards caused the sigil property that prevents your creatures from recovering health to be ignored.
- FIX: Objects that fade in the overworld (such as Imp huts) will now be drawn behind your character and creatures when you move on top of them.
- FIX: Pilwiz cards caused strange things to happen with the “Bleed” debuff.
- FIX: It was possible to get into a fight with two Treasure Golems at the same time, resulting in one of them being lost forever.
- FIX: Sometimes a negative value could be displayed for current experience points on the battle victory screen.
- FIX: Crash related to “Stoke” trait.
Eight of the fixes have fixed issues that I currently have. My favorite patch
I have a question: Is it possible that an Itherian Creature is singular?
Yes, that is possible.