Siralim 3 - Patch 0.7.0 released!

• MAJOR: Rank 100 Talisman powers have been implemented.
  • ADD: You can now sort the breeding interface by “Race” and “Max Level”.
  • ADD: A notification will appear when you fulfill a Prophecy, and a unique sound effect now plays when this happens.
  • ADD: Receiving a new set of Prophecies now has a unique sound effect.
  • ADD: Completing a set of Prophecies now has a unique sound effect.
  • ADD: “(MAX)” tag to the stable withdrawing and locking interfaces.
  • ADD: “(MAX)” tag to the breeding interfaces.
  • CHANGE: Cleaned up both breeding interfaces to ensure that more text can fit in each panel.
  • CHANGE: Realm Quests now grant 200 favor when completed, down from 250.
  • FIX: After backing out of the breeding interface (when choosing based on your recipes), the right-most panel will now display the correct information.
  • FIX: Breeding interface (when choosing based on your recipes) now shows the correct level and heredity of the offspring.
  • FIX: Nemesis Creatures with the “Pulse” affix were double the damage they were supposed to.
  • FIX: “Glacier” spell will now always properly activate its “Frozen” effect.
  • FIX: “Diligence” trait also ignored buffs.
  • FIX: Crash when destroying campfires.
  • FIX: Dust Cloak sometimes sent the wrong creatures to the bottom of the Action Queue.
  • FIX: “Kih” and “Tur” Runes had the wrong icon in the arena vendor interface.
  • DEBUG: Added debug code to try to prevent or catch a crash related to gml_Object_obj_artifactbox_Draw_64.
  • DEBUG: Added debug code to try to prevent a crash related to gml_Object_obj_menu_Draw_64.

whee! no more nerve about killing singulars. btw is it normal that ive met not a single singular within last 200 hours of playtime? :stuck_out_tongue:
actually if im not mistaken, performance in realms is a lot better now. some unexpected changes out there too, but well hope its for the best.

I love it. Thanks for trying out the sort by Race, sounds like it took some breeding interface rework to make happen as well. I’ll be sticking with that myself, the transition from the summon menu feels a lot more comfortable.

Is it possible to rearrenge the creature sheet in the options too? Because the name, race and heredity writes over the health-stat.