The demo link has already been updated, and pre-order customers will find the full version of v9 on their downloads page in a few hours.
- Retuned the difficulty of all enemy Nether Creatures and bosses.
- Several optimizations to prevent slowdown on older devices.
- Increased the number of turns required before creatures become exhausted.
- “Creating Nether Eggs” now forces the Nether Creator to spawn more often while the quest is in your quest list.
- Torches can now spawn on the walls of the Sorcery and Dungeon biomes.
- Fixed a display issue with the new Giant sprites.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to sometimes disenchant artifacts free of charge.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to lock up if Armageddon was cast and it killed all the creatures on both sides.