Siralim hangs on iPhone6s

1. Is your issue a bug, or is it a crash?
    Game hangs and doesn’t recover. Have to kill the app and restart. Progress lost!!

2. If it’s a crash, please copy and paste the full error message below, or post a screenshot of it. Otherwise, leave this field blank.

3. Please describe in as much detail as possible how to reproduce the bug or crash.
    Mage Sorcerer. Realm 5 (life or nature not sure). Duty. Kill mummy called ‘Anaelim’ (or similar).
    I have two golems, one Twisted devil, shogun, Minotaur, and unicorn. As soon as the duty related
    Fight started, the game crashed. Screen doesn’t react to anything.

4. What operating system are you playing the game on? Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, or Playstation? If it’s Playstation, please also state your region (NA or EU).

iPhone6s

1. What game version are you playing? You can find the version number on the title screen in the lower left corner.
    Version 2.3.0

2. Any other details to help us solve the problem, such as what you were doing when the bug/crash occurred, or any hints on how we can reproduce it.

Thanks for the info! Just to confirm, this issue only happens in certain battles - not 100% of the time, right?

Hi Zack.
That’s correct, it only happens during certain battles. I played again two days ago and I managed to survive some really difficult battles. Just in the end of the realm (life), the game hung and I lost progress. This has unfortunately made me to put down the game for the time being…I may give it a shot on iPad but I’m definitely not touching the iPhone6s build anymore…sorry that I can’t give you more details but the nature of the bug is really random and it’s hard for me to point out anything specific that would help to reproduce this…