Siralim Playthrough

(Copied from Steam forums)

My name is (:AR:)-Paradox, and I started a very… very… amateurish Siralim playthrough as one of my first youtube projects in a long time. I figured picking an obscurer game like Siralim would… be the smartest… decision… I’m inept at youtube… please send help. ._.

Anywhos - if any of you are fond of horrible memes, questionable editing, “darth paradox,” and

… pelvic thrusting… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

… then I’d love it if you gave it a look. I tried to keep the episode “shorter” than the few hour and a half long videos I saw on this game, and there will be more fast forwarding in later episodes. It’s also a blind run, if that’s not obvious - I haven’t an f—ing clue what I’m doing at the moment. xD

Take a moment to like, subscribe, comment (forever alone… ._.), and do all that fun stuff. None of it costs you more than a few seconds, but a single extra subscriber would DOUBLE the viewership of my channel. :wink:

Like for totally legit internet waffles. #<(^-^)>#

Also, expect the audio to be a tad better at some point in the future. I’m still having difficulties with my editing software making my commentary far quieter than the rest of the video. xD