Siralim Ultimate crashes on the window before starting

good evening,

I want to comment that I have been trying to install Siralim Ultimate on a PC that meets the minimum requirements but when I run the game, it stays in windowed mode with a black screen for a few seconds and then closes. It has happened to me every time I wanted to start the game, I have uninstalled and installed the game 3 times to verify that it is not an installation error. Even though I described my case in Spanish, I can receive support in English with no problem. Siralim Ultimate is a great game and I hope you can help me to fix the problem.

Greetings.

Hello, I apologize for the delayed response - I’ve been away from home for the past week.

What operating system are you playing on?

No problem. Im playing in Windows 10.

Has the game ever worked correctly for you, or has this issue always happened? In other words, have you ever been able to actually play the game?

I have play the game on my home computer and on my smartphone without problems but on this computer that has the problem I have never been able to play due to the mentioned problem.

Do you have any files in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Siralim Ultimate? I’m wondering if there’s a corrupted file in there that might be causing the crash.

I can’t find the folder at that address. Looking for local files opens the steam folder. How do I see if something is corrupt?

You need to use the file directory I mentioned - local files don’t matter. To view your save files, you might need to enable hidden files:

Open File Explorer from the taskbar. Select View > Options > Change folder and search options. Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.

Ok now if I found the address mentioned above. What should I pay attention to?

Are there any files in the save folder?

Yup 3 files…
-config.sav
-slot1.bak
-slot1.sav

Please try moving all those files to your desktop and see if that allows you to start the game.

OMG ITS WORK!!! That was the solution???:scream:

I’m guessing one of those files was corrupted, causing the game to crash. You should be able to play without issues now, but please let me know if you run into any more problems!

Thanks for the excellent suppert. With assistance like this, it is fun to play. Sorry for the lateness of my response.

1 Like