The update will show up for Groupees/Humble customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Significantly increased the quality and quantity of rewards gained from participating in the arena.
- Improved the randomness of object spawn locations in all dungeons.
- The buff shrine will now spawn very close to your character in dungeons.
- Bynine’s shop now shows each creature particle’s class in the description window.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when the enemy casts Chain Lightning.
- Fixed a lockup that could occur in battle in very specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent sounds from being played.
- Fixed a bug that was causing enemies to spawn with stronger spells than intended, even in low realm levels.
- Fixed a bug that caused some issues with the Nether Creator when Demon Dust was used.
- Fixed a display issue with the gem box interface that caused the windows and text to be strangely shaped/sized.
- Fixed a plethora of other random crashes and strange bugs that occur in battle.