The update will show up for Groupees/Humble customers, Android users, and iOS users whenever it’s approved by the respective companies.
- Increased the amount of resources found in breakable objects.
- Reduced the cost to summon new creatures after your 6th creature is summoned.
- Reduced the defense penalty incurred while a creature is provoking.
- The difficulty of the arena will now increase much more quickly.
- Reduced the granite cost of low level castle upgrades.
- Increased the difficulty of Duty bosses, Minor Sigil bosses, Major Sigil bosses, and the Pandemonium King.
- Increased the rate at which enemies become more difficult as you venture into deeper realm levels. The difficulty now increases on a curve rather than linearly. This change is unnoticeable in early realm levels but will be much more apparent in later realm levels.
- Golems, Hunters, and Unicorns have new overworld sprites.
- More optimizations to make dungeons smoother on mobile devices.
- Added several new abilities to the game, including a new Pandemonium King ability.
- Reshuffled most of the Smith abilities. The more basic abilities are now found on lower-tiered Smiths, while the more complex abilities are now found on the higher-tiered Smiths.
- Most creature abilities have been changed, rebalanced, or reworked entirely. Please see the posts below for a full list of changes.
- Enemies now gain access to spells at a later level than before, and accumulate additional spells more slowly over time. There is now an upper limit to the number of spells any enemy can spawn with.
- If a creature dies, it will stop defending or provoking when it is resurrected.
- When multiple creatures fighting on the same side successfully provoke, the target is now decided at random.
- Enemy creatures can now use the provoke command.
- Improved the enemy AI.
- Added a new artifact property: Chance to Shock On Hit.
- Added several new crafting materials to work with all the new conditions and abilities added in this update.
- Added a new condition: Dampen. Creatures affected by Dampen take 50% less damage from spells.
- Added a new condition: Shock. Creatures affected by Shock take 30% additional damage from incoming attacks.
- Added a new condition: Timebomb. Creatures affected by Timebomb have 50% less defense. If the creature is still affected by Timebomb at the start of its next turn, the condition is removed, it skips its turn, and it kills a random enemy creature.
- Baleful (buffed): Increased the chance to deal double damage from 30% to 35%.
- Burned (buffed): Increased damage range from 2%-8% to 5%-12%. Clarified the description to show the possible range of damage it can deal.
- Contra: Removed from the game.
- Fear (changed): Creatures affected by Fear deal 50% less damage.
- Fervor (buffed): Increased the chance for a creature to take an additional turn from 20% to 30%.
- Harm (nerfed): Decreased the amount of damage added from 50% to 35%.
- Immolate (changed): When creatures affected by Immolate attack, they also deal 20% of the damage dealt to all enemy creatures adjacent to the target. Now displays only one message in battle.
- Molten Armor (buffed): Increased the chance to burn attackers and reflect damage from 30% to 40%.
- Pad (nerfed): Decreased the amount of damage absorbed from 50% to 35%.
- Poison1 (buffed): Increased damage to 5%. Reduced the average duration of this condition when it is applied by abilities and spells.
- Poison2 (buffed): Increased damage to 9%. Reduced the average duration of this condition when it is applied by abilities and spells.
- Poison3 (buffed): Increased damage to 12%. Reduced the average duration of this condition when it is applied by abilities and spells.
- Taunt (changed): When a creature taunts an enemy creature, the damage dealt is now based on the taunting creature’s defense rather than that of the original target.
- Vampiric (buffed): Increased the amount of health recovered from 20% to 25%.
- Wormrot (buffed): Increased the stat reduction from 15% to 20%.
- Increased the number of objects and events that spawn in all realms.
- Added a new shrine buff that reduces damage taken from spells.
- Added a new spell mechanic. Some spells no longer consume the caster’s turn, enabling them to cast the spell and then make an additional move. The spells with this functionality are detailed below.
- Nether Creatures now take 50% less damage from spells, and are now completely immune to a few spells such as Finger of Death.
- Most of the spells in the game have been improved. Please see the posts below for a full list of changes.
- Several improvements to the “New Game” options interface.
- Improved and re-organized the save slot interface at the title menu.
- A confirmation menu now appears when the player tries to flee from battle.
- The battle menu will now remember each of your creatures’ last actions for their next turn.
- Added a slight input delay to the battle menu so that it is more difficult to accidentally select an unintended option.
- When you select an enemy Nether Creature in battle, text will appear to let you know that it’s a Nether Creature.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attacking a creature with the Reroute to Remain ability (Destruction Banshee).
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a creature with the Calamity ability killed an enemy creature using the effects of the ability itself.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after one of your creatures dies in Reincarnation mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in battle after an enemy creature was killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you opened a treasure chest or any other node that granted you an artifact just before entering a battle.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to improperly acquire Mouth of Hell particles from loot.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused your creatures to maintain their defending/provoking status between battles.
- Fixed a few bugs that caused creature stats to be improperly calculated sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause the touch controls to hide during battle.
- Fixed a bug that allowed enemy creatures to defend or provoke while they were incapacitated by effects such as stun, sleep, or entanglement.
- Fixed a few issues where enemy creatures could walk on top of solid objects in dungeons.
- Fixed a bug with the Creeping Death ability that caused it to deal extremely low damage.
- Fixed some slowdown that could occur in battle if you have an incredibly high number of particles.
- Fixed a bug on Windows that sometimes caused “ding” sounds to play on each keypress until the game window was minimized then brought back to the foreground again.
- Fixed some issues that caused the screen to sometimes shake in the overworld while you were walking.
- Touch controls will no longer be improperly hidden at the very beginning of a new game.